Join our friendly team of volunteers and support your local community. At Lewisham Refugee and Migrant Network we are always seeking volunteers to help run our services. Anyone can volunteer, it doesn’t matter how old you are, where you’re from or what skills or experience you have, there is something for everyone.
If you are:
- Passionate and committed to refugee and migrants’ issues
- Reliable and proactive
- Positive, friendly and able to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Able to volunteer at least a few hours a week
Then get in touch with us and let us know about your interests and experience.
There are a range of volunteer roles we regularly recruit for; these include:
- Knitting Club
- Social Media and Communications
- Social Policy, Research and Campaigning
If any of these roles appeals to you and you would like to discuss volunteering with us contact our Office and Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or just phone our office. Alternatively you can fill in our Volunteer Application Form.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with LRMN and we look forward to hearing from you!